Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Happiness


All these photos make me happy and excited for summer.  I've already started shopping around a bit for swimsuits, dresses, and other light summer attire ☺
I really hope I'm able to get a good pair of sunglasses, a straw sun hat, and a pair of strappy black flats, I've been looking for a pair for forever!!


I can't help but think of summer as I sit in my classes at school.  As the weather is getting warmer, thoughts of sleeping in, going to the beach, and relaxing fill my mind instead of mathematics, and US history.  But i just have a little while longer to go and this year will finally be over!  


First heard this song at American Apparel, loove it!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many great pairs of sunglasses out there - I'm sure you'll be able to find one, if not more than one, pair that will be totally awesome.

    I'm obsessed with the top left photo you've chosen - it's got the PERFECT lighting and vibe of how I envision an ideal summer. Such a great selection of photos. I only wish real life were this glorious.

    Make sure to post pics when you buy the straw hat - I've always wanted one, but been too scared to figure out how to wear it.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete